If you have purchased a Nutragenics product and for some reason you want to process a return, the easiest way is to contact our Customer Service department by email (email@example.com) or our contact form.
However, you can always exercise your right of withdrawal through any means permitted by law.
Prior to this, you should know that you need to meet the following conditions to return a product:
1. The product must be in perfect condition, as received, with its original labeling and in general everything that is attached to the purchase of the product mentioned.
2. The deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 calendar days from the delivery of the product.
3. In case of withdrawal, Nutragenics will have to reimburse the full amount from the delivery of the product.
4. The returns will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days from the notification on the part of the customer.
5. The refund will be made on the same card that was used to pay for the purchase, by bank transfer or to the account of the person who placed the order: always taking into account the method of payment used by the customer.
Who pays the shipping costs when making a return?
There are two possible scenarios:
1. If it is a return because you do not want the product (withdrawal), you will have to pay them yourself.
If the product is in bad condition or has been broken, Nutragenics will take charge of the logistic costs of this return.
2. If a rejection of the order is made at the moment of the delivery and this order is already paid, Nutragenics will make the refund of the amount of the purchase discounting the shipping costs.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal that apply to Nutragenics
This right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
1. The supply of goods likely to expire rapidly or deteriorate.
2. The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene and/or health protection, and which have been unsealed after delivery.
3. The supply of goods which after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
4. The supply of goods unsealed by the user and without their original packaging.
5. Items identified as gifts acquired for the purchase of an order and which are requested to be returned individually.
What is the procedure to follow in a return?
If you meet the conditions and you agree to pay for the costs of the return, please contact us so that we can arrange the collection of the product. The carrier will come to the address where the order was delivered without the need for you to travel to make the arrangements.
The procedure will be as follows:
1. You must pack the product for return, protecting it properly to prevent damage in transit. If possible, in the box in which it was delivered.
2. Send along with the product the following form with the order data necessary to process the return.
3. A Scenit agent will arrange a time with you for a delivery person to pick up the package.
4. Once the package reaches us, the corresponding financial refund will be processed.
5. If, on the other hand, you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal and make the return yourself, please fill in the following form and send us the product. In this document you can review all the details of the withdrawal process.